Terms and Conditions
Before using the site, you must agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, and OmraGate reserves the right to block your access to the site when you violate any of the terms and conditions or if there is a suspicion of violating them
Please carefully review the terms and conditions before using this site (or any other related website), bearing in mind that Omrahgate is referred to in this document as "Omrahgate" and "We", and the user is referred to as "you". The terms and conditions of use and any additional terms mentioned on the site constitute the entire agreement between Omrahgate and you regarding the use of this site
The site and its content
This site is intended for personal use only, and accordingly, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit any information that you transmit on the site, and this includes - but not limited to - any text, images, audio or video files, for any business purpose or purposes Commercial or public
Omrahgate will grant you a restricted, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access, browse and use the website for as long as you comply with the terms and conditions contained and your agreement not to disrupt the website"s operation or attempt to disable it in any way.
Only registered members are allowed to enter some sections of the site, and if you want to register, you will have to answer some questions that may be mandatory and / or optional. You must also ensure that the information you provide about yourself and others is correct and accurate.
The registered user must provide a valid email address and password to access the "prohibited sections". By creating an account on the site, you agree to the following:
- You will provide a valid email address to choose your login name and password
- The information provided when creating an account on the site must be true and not false
- It is possible to access the "prohibited sections" using the login name and password that you have created, bearing in mind that they must be kept confidential.
- You must refrain from unauthorized entry to the "prohibited sections" that you are not permitted to enter, while also refraining from assisting any other party in doing so.
- In the event of any security breach or suspicion of misuse of your username or unauthorized entry and use through the aforementioned username, you must inform Omrahgate of this immediately upon discovering it.
- The cancellation policy is determined according to each service separately